A Loofah is a naturally growing plant that when dried makes the perfect scrubber sponge.
The looffa sponge is made of 100% natural loofah material, completely non-toxic, plant tubular fiber structure is easy to have more bubbles.
100% natural materials
Loofah sponge is made of 100% natural loofahs, our loofahs are naturally grown, they are collected after the loofahs are matured and produced through a series of processes, their color are unbleached, and they can be degraded into fertilizer to improve and loose the potted soil.
Loofah sponge is widely used, you can use loofah to wash dishes, wash pots, breathable, perfect for household and kitchen.
Loofah sponge is 100% natural and can be degraded into fertilizer, no any plastic or metal, and will not cause any pollution and harm to the environment! A perfect substitute for sponge cleaning tools and metal brush!
- Material: 100% Natural Loofahs, BPA FREE
- Apply: For Dishes, Pots, Soap Making And So On
- Package: 1 Pcs
- Great for household cleaning and scrubbing. It can be used to clean pans, dishes, and baking racks
- Loofah can be used as a DIY for any loofah soap what you want! Perfect handmade soap
- Just soak it in warmer water for several minutes for original shape.
- Loofah has a certain period of use, it is recommended to replace it after 3 months.
- Dry the loofah completely between uses. Put it in a place with good circulation so it can dry completely.
- Cleaning the loofah once a week. You can microwave it for 30 seconds, or boil it in hot water for several minutes.