Exfoliating Wooden Body Bath Brush
Are you ready to destress from a long day?
Improve skin health with the benefits of dry body brushing. Using a dry brush increases blood circulation to promote lymphatic drainage to help eliminate toxins, and stimulates the nervous system - leaving you feeling invigorated and energized.
Daily brushing helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, promotes cell renewal, tighter and healthier skin.
Save for using
The brush works to eliminate dead skin cells and stimulate blood flow to leave skin looking renewed, radiant and velvety soft.
With its slip-on elastic handle and soft bristles you will be wondering how you lived without it.
- Dry brushing daily is a natural way to increase circulation.
- Eliminate dead skin cells.
- Target the appearance of cellulite, ingrown hairs and dry skin.
- Improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Skin will be smoother and softer.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For a few minutes (try to aim for between 3 and 4 minutes) before your morning shower grab your brush.
- Beginning at the toes, work upwards on the legs in long, firm strokes, working towards the back of thighs and bum.
- Brush the stomach in an anti-clockwise movement to aid digestion and continue up the arms towards the heart.
- Ensure brush strokes are gentle and should never break the skin.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout